If your looking for how to change keyboard color on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus we have just the thing. The stock keyboard on your samsung phone is very boring and plain, but after we show you this trick you won’t have to worry about that ever again. This is actually all going to be done with an app which we will get into shortly. There is currently no way to do this straight from your phone without using some kind of app. The one we have picked out is something I have personally used and can vouch for. It also has well over 100k downloads which makes it pretty popular as well. Before we get more into this we would also appreciate if you subscribed to us on youtube for more helpful tech tips and tricks. So for how to change keyboard color on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus your going to want to first
1. Head over to the play store and download an app called fancy key
2. It should not take longer then 30 seconds to download, but as soon as you do you will then need to enable it in your settings
3. You will need to go into settings – language and input – click keyboards – and then add fancy key to your list
4. You can now go back and open the fancy key app up
5. For how to change keyboard color on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus simply select one of the many themes this app has. You can get one new theme a day for free, but if you decide you want more of them you will have to pay for it
Learning how to change keyboard color on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus is absolutely a really cool trick to learn. Its also a good way to customize the overall look of your phone when your using it to type. This app has over 3200 emojis in it, tons of themes, and supports over 50 different languages. Downloading themes takes less then 10 second when you want to switch things up as well. Another cool feature on this app is that every theme makes its own noises when you start typing with it. If you were looking for how to change keyboard color on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus this should have definitely helped you out. Also don’t forget to subscribe to us on youtube for more helpful tech tips and tricks.