5 Best Android Watches Under $50
If your looking for the best android watches under $50 we have 5 top picks. These types of accessories are great for fashion, but also packed with some very useful features.
1. Our first top pick is the Topffy which not only looks great, but also comes with some amazing features as well. It has an all stainless steel face plate that is connected to its rubberized sweat proof band. It is very comfortable to wear for long periods of time, and is very light weight at 1.76 ounces. You can answer calls, receive text messages, play music, and even use it as an alarm clock. It is also touch screen enabled and 100 percent water proof. It sells for around $35 making it our first top pick.
2. The next best android watch under $50 is the Kindak. It has a great build and design with a stainless steel face plate connected to its nano rubberized band. This is also another light weight option at 1.92 ounces, and super comfortable to wear for long periods of time. It has built in features for taking calls, responding to texts, controlling music, and even sleep monitoring functions. It has a beautiful hd touch screen display and is also waterproof. It comes with a lifetime warranty and sells for around $30.
3. Another one of the best android watches under $50 is the SEPVER. It has a beautiful hd touch screen display and is also 100 percent waterproof. It is also stainless steel designed with a rubberized band that is completely sweat resistant. It currently comes in 3 different colors being black, silver, and gold all of which look awesome. You can answer / make calls, monitor your sleep, receive texts, play music, and even use its voice recorder. It currently comes with a lifetime warranty and sells for around $33.
4. If you have not been impressed by our picks you might like the IFUNDA. This has a gorgeous hd touch display, and definitely looks way more expensive than it sells for. It has a stainless steel design which is connected to its soft rubberized band. It is very comfortable for wearing throughout the day, and is of course packed with some cool features. You can take / make calls, set reminders, use as an alarm clock, voice record, change languages, and play music. It currently sells for around $35 making it another great choice.
5. Our last best android watch under $50 is the COSVII. This is customized watch that currently comes in 4 different colors. It has a zinc alloy face plate which is connected to its silicone band. The hd touchscreen display is very easy to use and packed with some cool features. You can make / take calls, use it for all things fitness, play music, set reminders, and even check weather updates. The only downside to this watch is that its a bit on the heavier side at 4.1 ounces. It will set you back $30 if you choose to snatch it up.