5 Best Earbuds Under $35 2018
If your on a budget and looking for the best earbuds under $35 in 2018 we have 5 top picks. Making the investment into a great pair of headphones will make listening to music, watching videos, and your overall entertainment experience much more enjoyable. You owe it to yourself to use a great pair which brings us right into our list.
1. Our first top pick are the VAVA MOOV 25 wireless earbuds. These have an awesome design, are magnetized to prevent tangling, and provide high quality audio play back. These headphones have a very smooth sound quality, and will provide up to 9 hours of battery life. They come with a 1 year warranty, and great for running or working out.
2. The Powerbeats3 are our next top choice. They have a nice over the ear design, and provide some amazing sound quality. They have upwards of 9 hours of battery life, are sweat and waterproof, and great for running. They also come with a nice 1 year warranty.
3. Our next best earbuds under $35 2018 are the Anker Soundbuds. They have another nice over the ear design and a smooth matte finish on them. They also have a nice comfortable fit, 12.5 hours of battery life, and are sweat proof. These are also tangle free and have some high quality audio play back. These are a personal favorite that also come with an 18 month warranty.
4. Another pair of the best earbuds under $35 are the SoundPeats. They come with a magnetic design which makes them impossible to tangle, 9 hours of battery life, and provide some high quality audio. They have a very comfortable fit, and easy to use volume controls. To top things off they come with a 12 month warranty.
5. Our last top pick are the Cospor Wired Headphones. They have an awesome two tone color design and are very light weight. They are wired so you won’t need to charge them, are tangle free, and provide some great sound quality. You really can’t beat the price on these either.
If you were looking for the best earbuds under $35 these will make listening to music much more enjoyable. You owe it to yourself to invest in a great pair of headphones so get to it!