If your looking for the best fisheye lenses for iphone 8 / iphone 8 plus we have 5 top picks. Each one of these will step your iphone photography game up a few notches, and we have use each one of these personally.
These types of camera accessories not only look cool, but can give you the ability to take wide angle shots and get extra zoom of up to 15x. We will be going in depth on the benefits and features of each one of these. You can also check out some of our live video directly below.
1. Our first top pick for the best fisheye lens for iphone 8 / iphone 8 plus is the Amir. The amir has an amazing build on it being made of aluminum alloy. It comes with a protective cap when your not using it, and also has a coating on the front glass to protect against scratches and fingerprint smudges. When in use it can give you up to a 15x zoom on any pictures which can help you capture way more detail, and it can also help with any far away shots as well. You will also have the ability to take wide angle shots when this is on. It is held together by a firm easy to put on clip on that also has a rubber gripper on the back of it to prevent any scratches if your not already using a case. This is a great first pick.
2. Our next top choice is the Aukey Ora. Aukey makes some of the best lenses, and the build on this is also aluminum alloy. It does come with a protective coating on the front glass, and a protective cap to use when not in use. You will also have the ability to take wide angle shots, and get up to a 15x zoom as well. The clip on is a little bit bigger on this lens, but also a bit more firm for staying in place. This is absolutely a slick little camera accessory.
3. The next best fisheye lens for iphone 8 / iphone 8 plus is another Aukey product. This is our budget pick but also has a great aluminum alloy build to it. The major difference here is that you will get a little less zoom at 10x, but if your just getting into lenses this could be a great starter lens. It still a top rated item and absolutely worth a look.
4. The next pick is the BC Master. This lens is a beast with a great aluminum alloy build, and also a well designed grippy side. It will give you up to 15x zoom, and of course the ability to take wide angle shots. It is all held together by an easy to snap on clip on, and another great option. It also comes with a 12 month warranty as well.
5. Our last top pick for the best fisheye lens for iphone 8 / iphone 8 plus is the Xenvo. This is the highest rated pick on our list with a great aluminum alloy build, and of course a protective coating on its front glass. This item has a little less zoom at 12.5x, but is a beautifully crafted lens. The clip on for this is one of the firmest on this list, and being a little smaller does have some benefits. Since this lens has a little less zoom its also not as heavy on your iphones back camera. It still has the ability to take wide angle shots and is another great option.
If you were looking for the best fisheye lens for iphone 8 / iphone 8 plus these top 5 picks are more than satisfactory. You can’t go wrong with any of these, and they will absolutely take your iphone photography game to the next level. These will also likely be good for many years to come since they are universal with just about any phone.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]