If your looking for the best gimbals for Galaxy S10 / S10 Plus we have 5 top picks. These types of accessories can drastically improve picture and video stabilization. If your a hobbyist who likes to shoot videos in your spare time they are a must have. They are also universal with just about every phone out there making them a great investment. So lets get into it.
1. Our current top choice is the DJ Osmo Mobile 2. It has a nice smooth matte finish design which feels great to hold in your hand. Its also very light weight which makes it pretty easy to carry around. Putting your phone into is very easy as it has a clamp mechanism. You can expect to get a battery life of around 15 hours, and the ability to charge your phone with it. Its perfect for stabilizing video, and our overall top pick at around $140.
2. The Zhiyun Smooth 4 comes with a fancy tripod adjustment. This is a nice added on feature which can help you place it down for videos, or pictures completely hands off. It has built in charging, zoom capabilities, and even lighting features. You will get around 12 hours battery life when using it, and can expect to pay right around $120.
3. Another one of the best gimbals for Galaxy S10 / S10 Plus is the Evo Shift. It has a nice design that is perfect for using one handed. Placing your phone into it is quite easy with its adjustable clamp. It has recording and zoom controls on its handle which are pretty handy. You also get advanced stabilization modes, and the ability to charge your phone. It comes with a nice price point of around $100 and a 1 year warranty.
4. Zhiyun made our list twice with the Smooth Q. They make some great gimbals with this one providing built in stabilization features, and 360 degree rotation. Placing your phone into it takes a couple of seconds, and once in it will also charge your phone. It gets around 12 hours of battery life and sells for around $100.
5. Our last pick for the best gimbal for Galaxy S10 / S10 Plus goes to Hohem T2. It has a high end aluminum alloy handle which feels great to hold in your hand, and perfect for stabilizing video. You will get some built in zoom features, and of course the ability to charge your phone while using it. The only negative here is that its a bit overpriced at $150, and gets around 10 hours of battery life.