If your looking for the best headphones for Huawei Mate SE we have 5 top picks. Its pretty much crucial to have a great pair on you at all times for watching videos and listening to music. Since each one of these are bluetooth you can use them with multiple devices making them a great investment.
1. The VAVA MOOV 25 bluetooth headphones are our first pick. These are noise cancelling, sweat proof, and magnetized making them impossible to get tangled up. They also come with an impressive 9 hours of battery life before needing to be charged again. There are audio controls on these for stopping, playing, and even skipping tracks. As far as the audio quality they are smooth with the perfect amount of loudness.
2. Our next best headphones for Huawei Mate SE are the SENSO bluetooth headphones. These have a very nice over the ear design which make them impossible to fall or slip off. They will get around 8 hours of battery life, are sweat proof, noise cancelling, and very light weight at 2.7 ounces. They have some impressive sound quality, and currently come with a 1 year warranty.
3. All hail to the Anker Soundbuds. These headphones also come with a nice over the ear design, are sweat / water proof, and provide 12 hours of battery life. Another cool feature on these is a built in mic allowing you to make phone calls. You can also get them in up to 4 different colors all of which look awesome. They have some very smooth sound to them with the perfect amount of bass. They sell for around $30 and come with an 18 month warranty.
4. The next best headphones for Huawei Mate SE are the SoundPEATS. These come with a magnetic design making them impossible to get tangled, are sweat proof, and have around 8 hours of battery life. They are marketed heavily as workout headphones, but are also good for just chilling and listening to music. They have audio controls for skipping tracks, pausing, and turning the volume up or down. Sound quality on these are also excellent for a price of around $28.
5. Our last best headphones for Huawei Mate SE are the Aukey Latitudes. These are both magnetic and completely sweat resistant. They get around 8 hours of battery life with 240 hours of standby time. They have rich robust sound with the perfect amount of bass. As far as the overall fit they’re quite comfortable and sell for around $25.