If your looking for the best headphones for LG G8 ThinQ we have 5 top picks. This is an essential accessory for listening to music on your phone. With so many different options online its easy to get overwhelmed with choices. We will have a video directly below on our top choice as we get into this list.
1. Our current top pick are the VAVA MOOV 25 wireless earbuds. They have a super slick magnetic design which makes them impossible to get tangled. There very light weight, and great for resting around your neck when not in use. As far as loudness they have superior sound quality with some good bass. The battery life is right around 9 hours, and they are also IPX5 splash proof. They sell for around $30 and are pretty darn awesome.
2. Our next best headphones for LG G8 ThinQ are the Senso ActivBuds. They are IPX7 waterproof, noise cancelling, and completely sweat proof. These are great for a working out / running since they also have an ear hook design. This will make them near impossible to fall off your ears. They get around 8 hours of battery life, and have some incredible sound quality. You can get them for right around $35.
3. The Anker SoundBuds Curve are great for just about any activity. They have an amazing ear hook design, and a special nano coating that make them scratch proof. They also have amazing battery life at around 14 hours of play back time. Sound quality is excellent on these, and the fact that they only sell for $25 makes them a bargain.
4. The Mpow Flame Bluetooth Headphones are another nice budget pick. These have another ear hook design, and a two tone color being black / red. They are comfortable to wear for long periods of time, and great for working out. Sound quality is also crisp with some loud bass. Battery life is right around 9 hours of play back time, and with a price tag of only $20 they are hard to beat.
5. Our last pick for the best headphones for LG G8 ThinQ are the AOMAIS Voice. We had to put one pair of over the ear headphones on this list and these are them. They are super comfortable with a protein leather fold-able design. Battery life is right around 8 hours, and they also can be plugged in via auxiliary. They provide a great music listening experience with loud bass and high fidelity audio. They are noise cancelling as well and sell for $25.