If your looking for the best iphone car mounts in 2019 we have 5 top picks. These types of accessories are a must have for using your iphone safely while driving. They help take calls or respond to messages quickly without putting yourself in danger. Having tested out dozens of these over the last couple of years we have found these to be the best of the best. Also be sure to checkout our video review below showcasing a few of these amazing car mounts in action.
1. Our current best overall pick is the iOttie Easy One Touch 4. It has a suction cup design which allows you to place on both your window and car dash. When it comes to placing your phone inside, it has an impressive lock and release feature which you can see in the above video. You will also be able to get complete 360 degree rotation when your phone is clamped in. It is our current top overall choice that sells for around $25.
2. Another one of the best iphone car mounts in 2019 is the Spigen Stealth. With a pac man like mouth design its extremely easy to setup in your car. Simply plop it down onto your car dash, and it will stick firmly with its strong adhesive. It will not leave any type of residue on your car, and can be used for quite sometime before having to be replaced. You will be able to put your phone into landscape only with this one, but its another one of my favorites that sells for around $17.
3. If your worried about size being an issue the VAVA Magnetic Car Mount would be another great option. This is another car dash only design that uses a sticky adhesive. It has a magnetic piece that you place onto the back of your phone which will give you a super strong magnetic connection when you attach it to your dash. You will also get complete 360 degree rotation. It sells for around $22 and currently comes in 3 different colors.
4. Our next best iphone car mount 2019 is the upgraded iOttie Easy Qi Wireless Car Charger. This is basically the exact same design as our first pick, but with a wireless charging option. If you like the concept of being able to charge your phone while its mounted then I would say go for it. The only downside is that it costs twice as much at $49.
5. Our last pick for the best iphone car mount to check out in 2019 is the Spigen Turbulence. This is an upgraded design similar to the Stealth that comes in 5 different colors. Its small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, and attaches to the dash of your car with its sticky pad. I am a big fan of easy to use accessories, and since its one piece only you won’t have any problems figuring out how to use it. It sells for around $17 and another great option.