If your looking for the best iphone gimbals under $100 we have 5 top picks. These types of accessories are great for stablizing video and pictures. They are also universal with every iphone making them a great photography investment. Without wasting anymore time lets get right into this list.
1. Our first top pick goes to the DJ Osmo 2. This gimbal has a gorgeous one handed design. It has a smooth matte finish rubberized grip that feels great to hold in your hand. The clamp will fit any sized iphone, and give you 360 degree rotation for both potrait and landscape shooting. It also has built in controls for time lapsing, and gets around 12 hours of battery life. You can pick this one up for right around $95.
2. The next best iphone gimbal under $100 is the Hohem. This is another nicely designed gimbal that can also turn into a tripod. It has a rubberized handle that’s easy to grip one handed. The clamp will fit any sized iphone currently available. You can expect to get around 10 hours of battery life when using it. It currently costs right around $90.
3. The Zhiyun Smooth 4 is a beautifully designed iphone gimbal. It has a smooth matte finish handle that also turns into a tripod. There are built in controls on it for time lapsing pictures and videos. It has a clamp design that will allow you to turn your phone into both potrait and landscape. You can get around 10 hours of battery life on it currently. With a price point of $90 its definitely worth a look.
4. If you want something pocket sized say hello to the Feiyu VLOG Pocket. This is another one of the best iphone gimbals under $100 with an extremely unique design. It can be folded in half to fit inside your pocket while your on the go. It also has a nice one handed design, and tripod feature which can be screwed on. You can currently get around 12 hours of battery life on it. With a price point of around $80 its another great option.
5. Our last best iphone gimbal under $100 is the Neewer. It has a nice one handed design with a robust amount of features. You will get time lapsing, slow motion recording, and intelligent face tracking when using it. It has an easy to use clamp for placing your phone into, and gets around 12 hours of battery. You get all of this with a price point of only $80.