If your looking for the best power banks for galaxy s9 we have 5 top picks. These types of charging accessories make great investments for keeping your phone charged on the go. If your not currently using one your seriously missing out. With battery problems continuing to be a constant problem into the foreseeable future its time to ante up and grab one.
1. Our first best power bank for galaxy s9 is the Anker PowerCore 10000mah. This is a pocket sized charger with a nice smooth matte finish design. It currently comes in 3 different colors all of which look awesome, but if I had to choose I would say go with red. It will provide fast charging with one usb port, has a blue led light to let you know when your in a charge, and also comes with a built in ic overheating chip. This also comes with a nice 18 month warranty as well.
2. Another great option is the Anker PowerCore 2 6700mah. This has a nice skinny pocket sized design and comes in black. It also has a nice smooth matte finish to it, and a blue led light to let you know when your in a charge. This charger has some great battery life at around 7 hours before having to plug it in again. Its a great pocket charging companion that also comes with a nice 18 month warranty.
3. The EasyAcc 20000mah is our next best power bank for galaxy s9. This has a great two tone color design, and comes with a nice flash light feature. It has 4 ports for charging, provides a super fast charge, and also around 8 hours of battery life. Its a little bigger than our first two options making it a bit harder to fit in your pocket, but with 4 ports for charging multiple devices its hard to complain. You can get this one in 3 different colors making it another great pick.
4. When it comes to design the RavPower 22000mah power bank really shines. It has a nice smooth matte finish design, 3 charging ports, and is small enough to fit in your pocket. It has a blue led light indicator, comes in 4 different colors, and one of the best power banks you can use for galaxy s9.
5. Anyone on a budget will love the Kmashi 10000mah. While this is lacking in its overall design you really can’t beat the price. Its also the biggest out of all our options, but if price is an issue for you this is nice option. It has 2 ports for charging, and will get around 7 hours of battery life.
If you were looking for the best power banks for galaxy s9 we hope you enjoyed our top 5 picks. If you currently don’t own one of these types of chargers you really are missing out. There great for getting a charge on the go, and since they work with multiple phones they make a great investment for any technology products you currently own.