If your looking for the best power bank for Nintendo Switch 2018 we have 5 top picks. One of the biggest frustrations you will run into when using this amazing little mobile gaming unit is bad battery life. Its not something you have to think about in the first month of owning the Switch, but later on a few months down the road you will start to experience some seriously frustratingly fast drain. One of the answers to fixing this is to keep a power bank pretty handy at all times.
1. The first best power bank for Nintendo Switch 2018 comes from Aukey. This is a 30000mah power bank that will charge your Switch up to four times faster than a conventional charger. It has a cool led indicator light to let you know when your in a charge, and this will also work with multiple devices. It has 2 usb charging ports and weighs around 12 ounces. This one also comes with a nice 12 month warranty as well.
2. The next top pick is the Anker PowerCore+ 20100 mah power bank. For those not familiar with Anker they are one of the top dogs for all things charging. They make some of the best chargers out there, and this is no exception. It has a smooth matte finish design that feels great to hold in the palm of your hand, an led charging light, and comes with a usb c charging cable. This one will give you a very fast charge, weighs around 12 ounces, and comes with a nice 12 month warranty.
3. Our next top 5 best power bank for Nintendo Switch 2018 comes from iMuto. This is a 30000mah power bank that has 2 charging ports, a smart digital screen to let you know how much battery on it is left, and an overall slick design. This is a slightly heavier power bank at 1.5 pounds, but also has a built in ic chip to prevent any kind of overheating. This is yet another great option for the Switch.
4. The Ravpower 26800mah power bank is another great choice to keep your Switch charged on the go. It has a guaranteed amount of up to 500 recharges, comes with a usb c cable, and has a cool blue led indicator. It also has 2 charging ports allowing you to charge multiple devices at once, a built in safety chip to prevent overheating, and weighs around 12 ounces. It also has a very nice smooth matte finish design that feels great to hold in the palm of your hand.
5. Our last top 5 best power bank for Nintendo Switch 2018 goes to Charmast. This is a 26800mah power bank with a cool super slim design. It has 3 charging ports, provides fast charging, and a nice built in ic chip to prevent overheating. This is yet another option that can provide charging for multiple devices making it a great investment. It also comes with a nice 1 year warranty.
If you were looking for the best power banks for Nintendo Switch 2018 we hope you enjoyed these top 5 picks. Battery life issues will always be a problem so the smart thing to do to avoid them is grab one of these asap!