If you are looking for the best tripods for iphone 8 / iphone 8 plus we have 5 top picks. Tripods are great for image stabilization when shooting videos or taking a quick picture. This can take care of those shaky video problems, and also help step your iphone photography game up. Each one of these will also be universal with just about any phone which is another bonus. You can almost look at purchasing one of these as an investment for more phones later on to come as well. You can also check out some of our live video on our top pick below.
1. Our first best tripod for iphone 8 / iphone 8 plus is the Claw. The Claw comes in 3 different colors, and has an excellent build to it. It weighs 5 ounces, and its legs are completely maneuverable. This will help you angle it in any way to get the perfect shot, or shoot the perfect video from any angle. You can even attach this tripod to a tree or railing which is actually pretty cool. This is our first top pick and absolutely worth checking out.
2. Our next top choice is from Kobratech. This tripod has an extremely nice build with a metal ball joint to help hold it in place firmly. Another great thing about this is that it has completely move-able legs. This will also help you shoot photos and videos from any angle. It of course has a universal design that will allow this to work with just about any phone. It currently comes with a 2 year warranty which is another added bonus.
3. The next best tripod for iphone 8 / iphone 8 plus comes from Joby. This is another tripod that can take your iphone photography and videography to the next level. This tripod is very light weight but also very strong. It has a grip tight clasp on it that will hold your iphone in place firmly. It also comes with move-able legs that you can position into any angle. This is another great option worth looking into.
4. Our next best tripod for iphone 8 / iphone 8 plus comes from Manfrotto. This is one of the slickest designs we have on our list. Its very easy to position, but will not come with movable legs. It has a great attachment for holding your phone in place firmly, and is also small enough to fit in your back pocket. This is a great tripod for just about anything and another great option.
5. Our last top pick comes for Lpartsol. This tripod has a light weight design making it great to carry around, throw in a bag, or take on a trip. It has movable legs which is a plus for getting the perfect angle, and has a swivel mount that moves around as well. You will be able to get 360 degree rotation on the head piece making it very maneuverable.
These are our top 5 picks for the best tripods for iphone 8 / iphone 8 plus. Each one will help take your iphone video and photography to the next level. You will be able to say goodbye to blurry pictures and shaky videos in no time when using one of these. They are also universal with all phones which make them great investments as well.