If your looking for the best vr headsets for Galaxy S10 / S10 Plus we have 5 top picks. These types of accessories are great for watching 3d movies and playing vr games. Its also about time you invest in one since virtual reality is the future. The good news here is that each one of these will work with multiple phones. So lets get right into it.
1. Our first top pick goes to the Pansonite. It has a controller combo for vr gaming, and a comfortable fitting design. You can wear this headset for a good 45 minutes without any strain whatsoever. It also has extra padding on the front it of, and an adjustable head strap for a nice firm fit. The eye lenses are hd which you can also maneuver to your liking. It is our current top choice which will cost roughly $50.
2. Our next best vr headset for Galaxy S10 / S10 Plus is the Destek V4. I am a huge fan of its nice light weight design. It comes with a great gripping controller for vr gaming, and is perfect for watching 3d movies. It has padding on both the face plate, and head strap which will give you a nice comfortable fit. You get a reasonable price tag on this one at around $35.
3. If your willing to spend a little bit more money the Samsung VR is pretty hard to beat. The design on this one is extremely comfortable, and will have no issues fitting the S10 / S10 Plus. It comes with an easy to use one handed controller, and nice hd eye lenses for a great viewing experience. The only downside here is that it sells for a whopping $100.
4. If you don’t plan on doing a lot of vr gaming BNEXT is a solid option. This is another one of the best vr headsets for Galaxy S10 / S10 Plus that has a nice two tone color design. It has extra padding for your face, and an easy to use adjustable head strap. For a price point of only $30 its definitely worth checking out.
5. Our last pick for the best vr headsets for Galaxy S10 / S10 Plus is the Canbor. This is another controller combo headset that is great for vr gaming. It has a two tone blue and black design with adjustable head strap. As far as comfort its great to wear for upwards of an hour at a time. If your on a budget this is your best bet at only $30.