If your looking for the best fisheye lens for Moto G6 / G6 Plus we have 5 top picks. These types of camera accessories will definitely make a difference in picture quality, and are also universal with other phones. This makes them not just great for taking pictures, but also an overall great camera accessory investment. They can help you pickup much more detail on photos you take as well as give you more of a wide angle.
1. Our first pick is the Amir Lens. It has an all aluminum alloy build, and an easy to use clip on for quick attachment. It will give you up to 15x zoom on any pictures you take, and also the ability to take wide angle shots. There is also a coating on the front glass to protect against scratches and fingerprint smudges.
2. The next best fisheye lens for Moto G6 / G6 Plus is the Aukey Ora. This lens has an awesome cut out aluminum alloy design and build. It has an easy to use clip on, will provide up to 15x zoom on any pictures you take, and the ability to take wide angled shots. Its great for far away shots, and currently comes with a nice 1 year warranty.
3. The Xenvo is a lens to be reckoned with. It is the only one on our list that comes with a flashlight attachment for taking great night photos. It has an all aluminum alloy build, an easy to use clip on, and a coating on its front glass to prevent fingerprint smudges. It will give you up to 12.5x zoom, and of course the ability to take wide angled shots. If you want one of the best fisheye lenses for Moto G6 / G6 Plus this is it!
4. For anyone on a bit of a budget the BC Master lens is impressive. It has a nice cutout aluminum alloy design that feels great to hold in your hand. It has a rubberized clip attachment and will provide up to 15x zoom for far away shots. It has some great overall value and definitely worth checking out.
5. Our last best fisheye lens for Moto G6 / G6 Plus is the Aukey Optic Pro. This has an all aluminum alloy design, a coating on its front glass to protect against scratches, and will provide up to 12.5x zoom on any pictures you take. Its great for picking up lots of detail on close up shots, and will give you the ability to take wider angled pictures as well. This is yet another high quality lens worth a look!