If your looking for the best wide angle lens for Iphone XS Max we have 5 top picks. These types of camera accessories can make a big difference in your overall phone photography. They help to capture small close up details you may not have otherwise gotten, and also help you take better wide angled shots. We will have some live video showcasing some of our favorites.
1. Our first top pick goes to the Aukey Ora. This has an aluminum alloy design with rigid edges. It also has a coating on its front glass to protect against scratches and finger print smudges. It attaches with an easy to use clip on, and will work with just about any case you might be using. You can get up to a 10x zoom to help capture close up detail, and the ability to take better wide angled shots. It is one of our favorites that sells for around $20.
2. The next best wide angle lens for Iphone XS Max is the Amir. This also has an all aluminum alloy design, and uses advanced Lanthanide Optical Glass. Picture quality when using this lens is impressive as you can get up to a 15x zoom to capture more up close detail. It has an easy to use clip on which stays on firmly when your using it. This will help you take some amazing portrait / landscape photos at a price of around $25 its another nice option.
3. The Xenvo is going to be your best option for taking night photos. This lens has an led light attachment that helps you take great night photography. It has an all aluminum alloy design, a coating on the front glass to protect against scratches, and the ability to get up to a 15x zoom. You will get some great wide angle shots when using this all at the price of around $30.
4. Our next best wide angle lens for Iphone XS Max is the Sirui Smart. This is another impressive lens that is German made, has aircraft grade aluminum, and multi reflective coatings on the front glass. This will help you take some amazing photos, but has a slightly higher price tag of around $60.
5. The last best wide angle lens for Iphone XS Max is the Jopree. It has an aluminum alloy design, a coating on its front glass to prevent glare issues, and will give you up to a 20x zoom on pictures. You will of course get those nice wide angle shots on pictures, but the zoom capability on here is very impressive. It is also a bit more expensive at $60, but worth checking out if your serious about iphone photography.