If your galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus is not charging we have some tips and fixes to get the problem taken care of. First of all I myself have been in this situation many times with different android phones. The good news is that I have been through all the different scenarios. There are some common things to look for such as a loose usb, bad outlet, or just a bad charger. You should also be using some sort of power bank to give you a daily charge on the go. These items are extremely useful and reliable so it should make sense to invest into a nice charging accessory. As we go through these tips also be sure to subscribe to us on youtube for more helpful galaxy s8 tips and tricks. So if your galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus is not charging your going to want to first
1. Switch out the out let your using and try using multiple ones. You will also want to switch out your usb cord as well
2. You should look into the charging port to make sure there is no dust or debris inside. There could also be some corrosion as well that can build up after you have had the phone for awhile. You can clean this out by blowing inside or using a small pin to gently rub any of that out of it
3. It is also likely your phone might be overheating. Try leaving it off for a good 10-15 minutes if you think there is a chance that you over charged it
4. If your galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus still is not charging you can also try updating the software through a pc or laptop. This has helped me many times before so its also worth a shot
5. Another thing you should try if you have one is so see if it will charge on a wireless charger. This can help confirm that you may just have a bad wall charger which could likely be the reason
6. Also try to plug it in to make sure it lights up and starts charging. Then try holding down the power button several times to confirm if it will turn on or not
Anytime your galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus is not charging our listed above tips and fixes should get the issue taken care of. Its hard to pin point the problem on exactly one thing since it could likely be a variety of different reasons. One thing is for sure and that you should be using some kind of power bank to help give you a daily charge. Its a great accessory that’s worth investing some money into. Battery issues are always going to be a pain point for anyone using a phone so it really does make sense. As we already mentioned also be sure to subscribe to us on youtube here. If your galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus is not charging this will have hopefully helped you out.