If your galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus touch screen is not working we have some tips and fixes to get this problem corrected. One of the first things you should try doing is restarting your phone or leaving it off for a good 5-10 minutes. Its very likely you could just be experiencing an overheating issue which can usually give you lag and effect other things on your phone. More then likely the issue is software related, and not hardware related unless you dropped it extremely hard or it was sitting in water. Before we get more into this also be sure to subscribe to us on youtube for more tech tips and tricks. So if your galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus touch screen is not working your going to want to
1. Try restarting your phone or leaving it off for 5-10 minutes
2. Try updating your phone which can fix any software glitches it might be having. If you cant get to the settings on your phone you can plug into a pc and do this manually
3. You can also try to clear the phone cache. To do this turn off your phone and then press and hold the volume up and power button until the android guy appears. Then use the volume buttons to scroll down to clear cache and use the power button to confirm it
4. If your galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus touch screen is still not working also try taking out your sim card and turning off your phone. This little trick has worked for many people so give it a shot if nothing else has worked thus far
5. You can also try resetting your phone completely just make sure to back everything up first
6. If your phone is under warranty and you think it might be a hardware glitch then call samsung or provider to help you trouble shoot this problem further
Anytime your galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus touch screen is not working its usually going to end up being some kind of firmware or software glitch. The good news is that following our above listed tips should get the problem taken care of in no time. If your having any kind of battery issues we have some tips for that as well. If you haven’t had a chance to subscribe to us on youtube we would definitely appreciate it. If your galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus touch screen is not working our above listed tips and fixes will have hopefully helped you out.