If your looking for how to change app icons on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus we have just the thing. What’s really cool with what were about to show you is that its almost like a little secret hack. You will need an actual app to do this since there really is no way or setting anywhere within your phone. The app we are going to show you is also 100 percent free which is also pretty awesome. It is an app that I have personally used before many times, and it currently has well over 1 million positive reviews. Before we get more into this we would also appreciate if you subscribed to us on youtube for more helpful tech tips and tricks. So for how to change app icons on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus your going to want to first
1. Your going to first want to head over to the play store and type in “icon changer”
2. You will then want to install the app called icon changer free (there is also a paid version of this app, but just stick with the free one)
3. You will then want to open this app up, and right away you should see that it will pull up every app you already have installed on your phone
4. For how to change app icons on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus simply click on any app you have installed. You will now be introduced to a whole list of options such as decorating, brightness and saturation, cropping options, changing filter settings, inverting options, and lots of other crazy cool settings
5. You can also pull up an image from your gallery to change the entire look of the app to something completely different
Learning how to change app icons on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus is cool little trick. Its all possible with the help of the icon changer app we have listed above. Its also completely free to use which is nice. The best thing about this app is some of the filter settings it has built into it, but its also nice you can completely switch out the app icon with an image from your gallery. We would also appreciate if you subscribed to us on youtube for more helpful tech tips and tricks. If you were looking for how to change app icons on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus this should have definitely helped you out.