Learning how to change galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus launcher is a great way to switch up the overall theme of your phone. Don’t get me wrong there is nothing wrong with using touchwiz, but if you really want to have more customization then its definitely time to try a new launcher. We will be showing you how to do this, and also recommend a couple of great options to start using as well. We would also appreciate it if you subscribed to us on youtube for more helpful tech tips and tricks. So for how to change galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus launcher you will want to first
1. Go into your settings until you find applications and tap default applications
2. You will then want to tap on the home screen option where it should come up as “touchwiz”
3. For how to change galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus launcher you will now need to simply select your new option (you will not be able to change the default launcher until you download a new one from the play store)
4. Our first top recommendation launcher to start using is nova. Nova has risen as one of the premiere options to use on android for the fact its so custom. You can change so many different things on this launcher that it almost feels like your hacking your phone. You don’t have to take our word on since you can easily see all the positive reviews it has
5. Our second option is to give apex a try. This launcher is completely free and also lets you change numerous things on your phone. If you don’t end up liking nova then apex is our second go to choice
Learning how to change galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus launcher is great for anyone who wants to make there phone more customized. While some of us might like using the stock touchwiz that comes preloaded there will also be those of us who would prefer trying something else. Its nice to have options or try different things especially if you have never used apex or nova before. Both are also free to download so you will have nothing to lose in simply trying them. We would also appreciate if you subscribed to us on youtube for more tech tips and tricks as well. If you were looking for how to change galaxy s / galaxy s8 plus launcher this should have helped you out.