If your trying to figure out how to change keyboard on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus we are going to show you how to do that and more. The stock keyboard on your phone is very boring which has been the case with most newly released samsung phones to date. There is no real way to customize it, but fortunately there are some other options you can use in the play store. Before we get more into this also be sure to subscribe to us on youtube for more helpful tech tips and tricks. For how to change keyboard on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus your going to want to first
1. Download a keyboard app on the play store. Our top recommendation is going to be to check out go keyboard. This is one of my personal favorites, and has a lot of colorful themes as well as some cool emojis and stickers. It currently has over 100 million downloads which is nuts so its also extremely popular
2. What your going to want to do after you have something downloaded is head over into your settings and scroll down to language and input
3. You will then want to click on the default keyboard option which should already say Samsung, and then tap set up input methods
4. For how to change keyboard on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus you will then need to highlight and turn on the go keyboard app. If you have something else already installed just make sure to turn it on from within this section (you should receive a long prompt about how this will change text on your phone just click ok)
5. Double check that you have taken the default option off of samsung and onto go keyboard or whatever keyboard app you decide to go with and you will be all set
Learning how to change keyboard on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus is pretty awesome since it can help you customize your phone a bit more. The nice thing about phones running android is that most of what you can do is open source which can really let you change a lot of settings on your phone. We think it would be worth it to check out our recommendation of go keyboard since it has lots of different color themes and also easy to use. Not too mentioned there are tons of emojis and stickers to choose from which are all awesome. Also don’t forget to subscribe to us on youtube as well for more helpful tech tips and tricks. If you were looking for how to change keyboard on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus this will have hopefully helped you out.