If your looking for how to get more storage space on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus we have some solid tips. This is always an issue you run into at some point while having your phone. It doesn’t seem to matter what size storage you get either since we just can’t help ourselves with recording lots of videos, taking tons of pictures, or overloading our phone with apps we barely even play anymore. Were all guilty of at least one of those if not all of them myself included. The good news is there are plenty of ways to get more storage which we will go through below. We also think it would be a good idea to invest in an android flash drive like this one which we will talk more about. Also be sure to subscribe to us on youtube here. So for how to get more storage space on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus your going to want to
1. Consider creating an account on a file backup site like drop box or google drive. Whats awesome about both of these apps is that they can back up all of your files for you on the fly which can then allow you to delete things quickly off of your phone
2. Go into your gallery and start deleting old photos and videos. If your using a backup service like we mentioned above, or have been backing these things up on a pc its time to get rid of them for good
3. Another way for how to get more storage space on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus is to delete some apps you no longer play or use. If your like me you will have at least 20 of them that are taking up precious space. Get rid of them since doing so can also help out your overall battery life
4. You should also delete some old text message conversations since these can also tend to pile up after awhile
5. Our last tip for how to get more storage space on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus is to invest in a flash drive like this one from samsung. This a very handy accessory that can allow you to move things over quickly, and in turn help you delete things off your phone faster. This is a very useful and will become very handy believe me!
If you were looking for how to get more storage space on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus these top 5 tips should definitely help you out. It really comes down to being smart about how you back things up with creating auto save accounts on drop box, or not being lazy and letting things pile up like long pointless videos. Investing in a flash drive as we mentioned would also be a wise move as well. Also don’t forget to subscribe to us on youtube here for more tech tips and tricks.