If your looking for how to hide apps on moto g5 / moto g5 plus its pretty easy with our method. Whatever your reason for wanting to hide something whether it be a dating apps, or it could just be that you would prefer some privacy we totally get it. There is currently no built in method on your phone to get this done so your going to have to download an app from the play store in order to get this working. Before we get more into this however we would also appreciate if you subscribed to us on youtube for more helpful tech tips and tricks. So for how to hide apps on moto g5 / moto g5 plus your going to want to first
1. Head over to the play store and search for an app called “apex”
2. This app is actually a launcher which you will need to switch to, but don’t worry since its actually pretty awesome. It currently has over 10 million downloads and also a top rated app in its category
3. Once you have the app downloaded your going to want to open it up and tap the “apex settings option” this should be somewhere on your home screen of this launcher
4. You will then want to click on “drawer settings”
5. For how to hide apps on moto g5 / moto g5 plus you will want to select the hidden apps option which should be first selection at the top of the screen
6. You can now select everything you would like to have hidden and then click save. Once you now go back to your app drawer anything that you decided to hide will now be completely hidden!
Learning how to hide apps on moto g5 / moto g5 plus is definitely a cool little trick that is actually pretty useful. You will also get a chance to try a different launcher, and using apex is definitely a great option to try out. Unfortunately as we mentioned there is currently no real way to do this on your phone with the custom settings that are built in. With that aside however apex really is a pretty awesome launcher to be using. You can always switch back later as well. We would also appreciate if you subscribed to us on youtube for more helpful tech tips and tricks. If you were looking for how to hide apps on moto g5 / moto g5 plus this will have hopefully helped you out.