If your looking for how to lock apps on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus we have just the thing. You might want more personal privacy from someone checking your phone, or you might just feel like people can be a little too judgemental. Whatever the reason for wanting to do this we completely understand, and will show you just how easy it is. We would also appreciate if you subscribed to us on youtube for more helpful tech tips and tricks. Also be sure to be using a great protection phone case as well. For how to lock apps on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus your going to want to
1. Head over to the play store and type in lock apps
2. You should immediately see an app with a green icon called app locker. You will want to download this option since it is our go to and has over 5 million downloads which is a ton
3. This app is also completely free to use so you won’t have to pay anything for it (it does have some built in ads however which we will cover more in a bit)
4. As soon as you have it downloaded open it up and enter a pin code. You will then want to enter a pattern code as well. You should then be pulled up into your settings and will need to click enable for this app to turn on fully
5. For how to lock apps on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus simply re open this app up and highlight each app you would like to have locked. Now go back to your home screen and try clicking on anyone of them that you chose to lock. You will immediately be asked to either enter a pin or swipe. Its really that easy to do!
Learning how to lock apps on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus is a useful trick if you would prefer more privacy on your phone. While app locker is free to download it does come with some ads inside of it. If you find out that you really enjoy using it then it would make sense to purchase it after trying. Also don’t forget to subscribe to us on youtube as well for more tech tips and tricks. If you were looking for how to lock apps on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus this will have hopefully helped you out.