If your looking for how to maximize galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus battery life your in the right place. We are going to be giving you 5 solid tips for how to improve things throughout the day. Battery issues is something that will continue to plague smartphones going into the future, but the good news is that you can always improve things. We will also be touching base with the benefits to using a power bank for a daily increase in battery as well. Before we get into these tips we would also appreciate if you subscribed to us on youtube for more helpful tech tips and tricks. So for how to maximize galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus battery life your going to want to
1. Stop using facebook completely or disable it. It has been reported that facebook can use up to 20 percent of your daily battery which is pretty crazy. The reason for this is constant checks for updates in the background of your phone. To disable it all you need to do is go into your settings – applications – find facebook and click disable. This will completely turn it for the time being.
2. Another thing you can do is turn your phones auto brightness setting off. To do this go into your settings and tap display – and from within here you can change the brightness to be more dim (this is something most people don’t think about, but your phones automatically set up to be on auto brightness so this will have a nice after effect on battery as well)
3. Another thing you can do for how to maximize galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus battery life is to change your screen timeout to 30 seconds. You can change this by going into your settings – display and then tap screen timeout.
4. Probably the best thing you can do to increase battery however is to invest in a power bank. Considering that phones have become our babies so to speak charging issues are never going to go away. Even with turning off lots of the features we currently use this item is absolutely beneficial in so many ways. The power bank we recommend going with is a 10000mah anker product that can be used throughout the day to give you a full charge. This item has a 24 month warranty on it, and Anker is one of the most reputable companies for selling these items in the US. This is an absolute must accessory for your new phone.
5. The last thing we recommend for how to maximize galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus battery life is to check your phones battery stats to see which apps are using the most juice. To do this tap settings – and find the battery option. This will pull up everything that is currently running on your phone (the top 2 apps tend to be youtube and facebook in most cases) If you were looking for how to maximize the galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus battery life this will have hopefully helped you out. Also subscribe to us on youtube for more helpful tech tips and tricks.