If your looking for how to record screen on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus we have just the thing. You are going to need an app to do this from the play store, and the one we are going to recommend has been something I have personally used for the last couple of years. Its great for doing game plays, tutorials, or just about anything you can think of. Its also a handy tool to learn in general. Before we get more into this we would also appreciate if you subscribed to us on youtube for more helpful tech tips and tricks. For how to record screen on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus your going to want to first
1. Head over to the play store and type in screen record
2. You should see somewhere at the top an app called az screen recorder. This app currently has over 10 million downloads on it with almost a perfect 5 star rating. Give this app a quick download
3. Once you have this app downloaded you will want to click open, and as soon as you do that you should see a little red icon come onto your screen
4. For how to record screen on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus you will want to tap it, and then tap the red movie clip icon. This will then pull up a countdown of a few seconds to give you a heads up when it starts. When your finished recording you can pull down your notification bar to tap finish
5. Once your completely done you can go into your gallery to pull up the finished video to edit it, and then upload it to any site you can think of such as youtube, facebook, instagram, etc
Learning how to record screen on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus really is awesome. AZ screen recorder is probably the best app in this category, and it is one hundred percent free and very easy to use. You can literally get the hang of using this thing within a couple of minutes. It does also come with a paid option, but we recommend staying away from it unless you end up really loving it. We would also appreciate if you subscribed to us on youtube for more helpful tech tips and tricks. If you were looking for how to record screen on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus this should have definitely helped you out.