If your looking for how to set an alarm on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus its not too difficult. It might be a little difficult at first if you have never done this before, but once you get the hang of it creating alarms will be a piece of cake. We will also show you how to change alarms as well so that you don’t have to use the annoying stock option on your phone. We would also appreciate if you subscribed to us on youtube for more helpful tech tips and tricks. So for how to set an alarm on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus your going to want to first
1. Open your app drawer and tap the clock app
2. You will then see a list of options at the top tap alarms
3. For how to set an alarm on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus you can now choose the time and day. You can then tap on the created alarm to change the actual tone it uses
4. There will be a pretty big list of different tones you can use, but the idea here is to try and see if you like something better then the stock option that automatically plays for you. Its tough enough getting up in the morning so if you can find something a little more soothing then this might be a huge benefit to you
5. There is also an option for increasing the volume for an alarm if that is something you are interested in doing as well
6. One last thing to check out is the auto snooze option that you can have play every 5-30 minutes, or can also set it to play continuously if your bad at waking up
Learning how to set an alarm on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus is pretty easy after you do it for this first time. Just make sure to change the stock alarm sound as well since it is very annoying. You can also check out an alarm clock app like alarm clock xtreme. This app is top rated on the play store with some pretty cool features like auto snooze, auto dismiss, and much more. Its also a top rated app with almost 1 million positive reviews on it as well. We would also appreciate if you liked and subscribed to us on youtube for more helpful tech tips and tricks. If you were looking for how to set an alarm on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus this should have hopefully helped you out.