If your looking for how to setup vpn on iphone 8 / iphone 8 plus we will be showing you just that. It’s actually going to be super easy with the service and method we will be recommending which is expressvpn. This is the number 1 rated vpn service on the internet currently making them at least worth a look. There is also some live footage below of us using this app in real time, but before you even check that out lets take a look at the top 3 reasons to be using a vpn in the first place.
1. These days privacy is important. When having a vpn turned you will not be tracked by google or anyone else for that matter.
2. If you need to access a restricted website that is blocked by the country you live in you will actually be able to access it. This is because your ip address will be completely changed at random
3. Last but not least if you download anything or stream anything illegally a vpn will hide your ip address as well. This is one of the biggest reasons I myself use one since I am constantly downloading things.
1. Once your account has been created you will need to go into the app store to download there app.
2. Once installed login with your email and password
3. You will now be brought up to an option that says “enable”. Simply click this to on and the vpn will be ready to go.
4. You can go to google and type in “my ip” and see that it has been completely changed. (this is the best way to make sure that its actually on and working)
If you were looking for how to setup vpn on iphone 8 / iphone 8 plus its simply that easy. This is however a paid service that runs around $9.00 monthly. I tend to look at it like a netflix subscription since I desperately need this type of service. I’m constantly downloading things and streaming them, and its better to be safe than sorry. Obviously privacy is another reason to use one as well. With expressvpn being the number vpn on the internet, and the one we use its our top pick. We also have some live footage below of us using this app in real time. If you were looking for how to setup vpn on iphone 8 / iphone 8 plus this will have hopefully helped you out.