Learning how to split screen on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus is useful if you like multi tasking. This feature can work with having 2 web pages open at the same, and can also work with having 2 apps open at the same time. There are different combinations you can use, but if this is something you have never tried before it is pretty cool. If you need to browse for something on the internet, but also want to watch a youtube video while your doing it then this is the perfect fix. Before we get into this also be sure to subscribe to us on youtube for more helpful tech tips and tricks. For how to split screen on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus your going to want to
1. Hold down the recent apps button which is all the way on the bottom left. Hold it down for a few seconds at most
2. You will then be brought up with an option to select 2 apps to open in split view (remember you can mix it up and do a browser like chrome along with an app like instagram)
3. Not all apps are compatible with this feature as you will soon find out. Some of the apps that are compatible are instagram, facebook, youtube, gmail, internet browser, and chrome. There are actually more then this but you get the general idea
4. For how to split screen on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus select any two together and your all set. You can adjust the screen to be longer on either the bottom or top portion with the middle selection button. You can refer to the image below for exactly how this would look
5. If you at any point want to get out of split view hit the “x” button to close it out
As we already mentioned learning how to split screen on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus is a useful feature to at least try out. Its also very easy to use once you get the hang of it. I have used this many times before to watch a youtube video, and also post things on my facebook account all at the same time. Also don’t forget to subscribe to us on youtube for more tech tips and tricks. If you were looking for how to split screen on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus this will have hopefully helped you out.