If your looking for how to split screen on moto g5 / moto 5 plus I will admit it is a little confusing. Unlike on other android phones there is usually an option somewhere within the browser or within your settings. That’s actually not the case at all on this moto g series, but its not too difficult after you have done it for the first time. You will not need an app to do this either, or have your phone rooted. So basically you will not have to get fancy to make this work. Before we get more into this we would also appreciate if you subscribed to us on youtube for more helpful tech tips and tricks. So for how to split screen on moto g5 / moto g5 plus your going to want to
1. Have your home screen menu pulled up and tap the tabs bar on the bottom right hand corner
2. If you have no tabs opened up go ahead and open up at least 2 different ones
3. You will not be able to split screen with a game you might be playing so just keep that in mind
4. For how to split screen on moto g5 / moto g5 plus you will need to hold down on any tab and slide it all the way up to the top (there should be a prompt at the top that says drag to make split screen)
5. You can then add one more tab either on top or beneath to complete the split screen and you will be all set (it does not matter which way you choose to do it)
Like we already said this is definitely a little confusing since its done through the tabs section on your phone, and not the browser or within the settings somewhere. Once you have done it once or twice you will be able to get the hang of it quickly. This is definitely a great feature for anyone who likes to multi task on there phone. I for one like browsing for something while I’m watching a youtube video. Obviously its going to be different for each individual person, but you should get the idea of what were saying. We would also appreciate if you subscribed to us on youtube for more helpful tech tips and tricks. If you were looking for how to split screen on moto g5 / moto g5 plus this will have hopefully helped you out.