If your looking for how to take professional photos with galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus we have some great tips for you. We will also have a couple of great recommendations for some a photography app as well as a must have accessory for your phone. Before we get more into this we would also appreciate if you subscribed to us on youtube for more helpful tech tips and tricks. So for how to take professional photos with galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus you will absolutely need to
1. Use only natural sunlight when your taking photos. Even though the auto light feature on your phone may seem pretty cool it does a lot more harm then good. Any time you try to manipulate or manufacture light it tends to ruin an image. Your best bet is to practice at finding good lighting when you shoot photos. This is not something that will happen over night, but overtime you will continue to get better at it.
2. You absolutely must not use the auto zoom feature on your phone. This is something that in theory could work well, but anytime you use it bad things happen. It always makes an image look grainy and terrible the closer in that you zoom. You will need to avoid taking long distance images on your phone unless you check out the product we are about to get into below.
Anyone looking for how to take professional photos with galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus needs to invest in a great camera lens. Our top choice goes to the Aukey Ora which is a top rated product in its category. I have personally been using this product for close to 6 months, and it has really upped my photography game. Some of what this item can do are as follows
1. Give you up to 15x more zoom on any image automatically. This is great since you won’t have to worry about using the auto zoom feature on your phone. It is also a wide angle lens that will give you a more viewed shot of anything you take whether it be a photo or video
2. The item is made of aluminum alloy which is great since it won’t scratch or break without a fight. The actual lens also uses a clip on that is very easy to position on the back of your camera
3. Anyone looking for how to take professional photos with galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus should not overlook this item. It is one of the hottest phone photography accessories that will take your game up 5 notches minimum
We also want to recommend a photo editing app that is also one of the best in its category. That app is called prisma which you can check out here. This app is currently free for download, and has close to a million positive reviews on it. Its great for artistic filters or just giving an image an extra effect to make it stand out more. If you were looking for how to take professional photos with galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus this will have hopefully helped you out. Also don’t forget to subscribe to us on youtube for more helpful tech tips and tricks.