If your looking for how to turn off lockscreen on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus its not to hard. If your someone who would prefer the simple swipe feature on your phone we totally get it. Having to constantly enter a pin or passcode can definitely get pretty annoying. However there is definitely a downside to turning the lockscreen feature off on your phone, and basically it comes down to way less security. If your not really worried about this then won’t effect you. You could also opt in and try the fingerprint lock method. Setting it to this method makes getting into your phone quicker, but at the same time giving you some security which is better then non. Its just something to consider. Even though turning everything off completely will also make it a lot easier and faster for getting into your phone. Before we get more into this we would also appreciate if you subscribed to us on youtube for more helpful tech tips and tricks. So for how to turn off lockscreen on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus your going to want to first
1. Go into your settings and scroll down to lock screen and security
2. You will then want to click on that and should see a list of different options
3. It should have pattern, pin, password, and fingerprint as the list of options
4. Directly above that you will see the swipe option which you will then want to click on
5. For how to turn off lockscreen on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus you will need to select the swipe option and you will be all set
6. After that you will be able to access your phone without having to worry about entering anything. It will be a simple swipe to open
Learning how to turn off lockscreen on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus is definitely something that isn’t for everybody. There have been times when I have considered doing it, but with everything I keep on my phone it is risky business. You could also try using the fingerprint option since this will still give you at the very least some security which could be better then nothing. We would also appreciate if you subscribed to us on youtube for more helpful tech tips and tricks. If you were looking for how to turn off lockscreen on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus this will have hopefully helped you out.