If your looking how to voice text on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus its actually pretty easy. Its also pretty amazing how accurate this feature has gotten over the years. Its gotten to the point where it rarely screws up a word when your talking, and even when it does screw up its still pretty darn close. This is also a smart thing to start doing if your someone who hates typing, or needs to text someone in the car when there driving. In either of those scenarios it will be a smart move to use this feature. Before we get more into this we would also appreciate if you subscribed to us on youtube for more helpful tech tips and tricks. So for how to voice text on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus your going to want to
1. First open the keyboard up on your phone
2. You will then want to hold down on the emoji app icon or the globe icon depending on what is currently open on your keyboard
3. You will then be given a little prompt above with a microphone icon simply click this
4. For how to voice text on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus you will then need to just start talking, and it will instantly start typing whatever you are saying
5. If at any point need to pause your talking you can simply click the middle icon, and then un click it when you would like to start talking again
Learning how to voice text on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus is a very powerful tool for just about anyone. Even if your fast at typing using your voice is lightning fast. The recognition of how accurate your phone picks things up is pretty amazing. This has come a long way over the last couple of years, and seems to be almost perfected. Even though it won’t get every word you say correct all of the time its really darn close. This will also be awesome for anyone who is driving in a car, and needs to get a quick text in without causing an accident or has to worry about getting pulled over for being on there phone. We would also appreciate if you subscribed to us on youtube for more helpful tech tricks and tips. If you were hoping to learn how to voice text on galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus this should have definitely helped you out.