Poker is one of the most loved games worldwide and for many people, it is a major source of recreation and entertainment. Ignition is the largest poker site in the United States and it comes with unlimited action all day. I’ve personally been a member on Ignition for the last few years and its always been a great experience. Amazing software, fast cash outs, and a huge game selection are just a few reasons to signup. Lets take a deeper look at what Ignition poker is all about.
Ignition Poker – Who are they?
Ignition is a Poker site based out of Costa Rica. The site is on the Bodog network and features a variety of games for all skill levels.
The site is famous for its innovative anonymous concept where it owns a game structure with which it protects its non-professional players. Ignition Poker has a large network that features up to 3,000 players at any point in time.
It operates on a recreation model, which does not permit extensive tracking of players. This way, you can enjoy your games without having to worry about your personal data. Thus, it is not surprising that casual players love the site.
Perhaps, the standout feature about the site is “Zone Poker”, a fast-paced gaming category that brings a truckload of action to players. Ignition Poker is best for those who do not seek high rewards or tough battles as you would find out in the course of this article.
History of Ignition Poker
Ignition Poker has a history deeply rooted in transitions from different Pokers. It acquired Bovada Poker, an online platform founded in 2011, which itself, was a rebrand of Bodog, a gambling platform founded in 1995.
Bovada was created mainly for American players due to the legal issues surrounding online gambling in the country as at that time. Over time, Bovada evolved and stood out distinctly from Bodog as an independent and credible site. This evolution is something that Ignition Poker has emulated.
Ignition Poker is a relatively new site created in March 2016 and for the last five years, it has experienced remarkable growth on all fronts becoming an established recreational platform for poker players.
While Bovada is not defunct, its poker section has effectively been replaced by Ignition Poker and this makes sense because Ignition Poker is ultimately a rebrand of Bovada poker.
Can You Play in Florida?
Yes. Playing online Poker is legal in Florida and there are no state laws against such games. Also, there are no Federal laws prohibiting or enforcing against Poker games. In fact players from about 45 states in the country can use Ignition Poker freely.
Just like any other poker game, Ignition Poker games are peer-to-peer. The games are divided into four major categories:
- Cash games: Players can play real money games here with only a cent or two. The games here include No Limit Hold’em, Limit Hold’em, Omaha, Omaha 8 or better, 7 Card Stud. The sets of tables offered for cash games at Ignition Poker are Heads Up (2 players), Six-handed, and Nine-handed.
- Zoom poker: This category is best for players that are not very patient. The stakes are the same with cash games but there are many more hands per hour.
- Sit and Go tournaments: Games could be played for as little as $1 and as much as $215 and it is great for people who are not big fans of cash games. The options at Ignition include Deep Stack, Double up, Triple up, Jackpot, Satellite, Turbo, and Hyper Turbo.
- Multi-table tournaments: This features hundreds to thousands of players with similar attributes to Sit and Go tournaments. Tournaments could be Guaranteed or Overlay.
Poker Software Used
Rival Gaming, Realtime Gaming, Betsoft, and Genesis Gaming are some of the notable software providers at Ignition Poker. There is still room for improvement with the software at tables take a couple of seconds to load.
Playing on Mobile
Ignition Poker is available for mobile play but with a non-download version for phones and tablets. All you need to do is load the website through your browser, login, and find the available tables.
Bonuses on Ignition
- Welcome bonus: Ignition Poker gives a 100% bonus match-up as a welcome bonus to its new players. This is up to $2,000 for players who make their first $2,000 deposit.
Although this bonus might not be so much of a big deal, still it is hard to ignore due to the limited options internet poker players have. Players need to earn poker points in order to clear their bonuses. Thus, the sign-up bonus does not necessarily have a wagering requirement.
- Royal Flush bonus: Ignition Poker cash games have a Royal Flush bonus in Texas Hold’em. Players get a payout of 50x of the game’s big blind, which could be up to $200. Just like the welcome bonus, there are no roll over or wagering requirements.
- Bad Beat bonus: This bonus offers you 100x the big blind if your full house gets beat by four of a kind. The bonus is up to $10,000. Bad Beat bonus is only available in Texas Hold’em and it shares many attributes with the Royal Flush bonus.
Points at Ignition Poker are not just useful in clearing up bonuses. They could also be converted to cash. Unfortunately, there is no VIP program or rakeback.
Transactions are fast and smooth at Ignition Poker. Credit cards and Bitcoins are the main deposit options. However, there are more options for withdrawals or cashout:
- Bitcoin: Bitcoin as a withdrawal option is free and the process takes about one day. Players can cashout up to $9,500.
- Check: Cashing out via check takes a longer time and this could be up to a week. Players can receive up to $3,000. However, there is a transaction fee of $50.
- Bank wire: Just like Bitcoin, the cashout limit is $9,500 but the process could take up to two weeks. The transaction fee is $50 and there are additional charges from the bank processing the payment.
All you need to do is find the cashout option that is most convenient for you.
You can play your favourite poker and win big at Ignition without any fuss. The company is reputable and there is an extensive range of poker games to enjoy. Tournament schedules are also exceptional here.
With limited real money options for Poker games, Ignition seems to be one of your best bets in the United States. Cashout options are also impressive but the welcome bonus could be a lot better. Overall, Ignition Poker ticks all the boxes for an Internet Card Room. If you would like to hit the virtual felt click here.