The iOttie Easy One Touch 4 has seen some nice improvements since last years edition. iOttie being known for car mounts definitely didn’t disappoint on this release. If your not currently using one of these accessories your definitely missing out. They make driving much safer when using your phone. You can also look at this as a car accessory investment since it will work with just about any phone no matter the size.
1. For those looking for a super slick car mount iOttie has been one of the most popular brands for the last few years. The One Touch series has been a personal favorite for both navigating while driving and taking calls. The first thing we want to go over is the design and build of this mount. Straight out of the box it will come in 2 pieces that are very easy to put together. It is made of a hard pc material that has a nice smooth matte finish making it hard to get scratched. (which is a good thing)
- Fits Any Sized Phone
- Easy Lock / Release Mechanism
- Suction Cup Works On Car Dash
- Suction Cup Works On Windshield
2. When put together the iOttie Easy One Touch 4 looks pretty fancy. It has a front facing mount that is adjustable on both its front and sides. It will adjust with any phone even some of the biggest plus versions. It also can maneuver in lots of different directions as you will be able to see in the video we have above. When put in place the mount will grip your phone firmly so there will be no need to worry about it falling or slipping out. It also has an extendable arm that you can adjust both outwards and inwards as well.
- 360 Degree Rotation
- Great for Navigating
- Works With Any Case Your using
3. One of the coolest things about the iOttie Easy One Touch 4 is the suction cup feature. This might be one of the best I have ever used since its extremely sticky, but leaves no residue on a car dash or windshield. So yes this can be used on either a window or dash depending on the preference in the car you are driving. I was overall very impressed with how strong the suction cup was. To wrap things up this also comes with a nice 12 month warranty.
With some closing comments on our iOttie Easy One Touch 4 review we definitely think this is a must get if your currently not using a mount in your car. It works with all phones currently being sold, can give you some great angles while driving, has a fashionable design, and a strong suction cup. It also holds your phone in place perfectly while in portrait or landscape making it easy to take calls or navigate somewhere while driving. You can check out the latest pricing on it here.