If your iphone 7 / iphone 7 plus back camera is not working we have some tips and fixes for the problem. First off we always recommend a quick restart on your iphone since there is a chance its overheating. You should also check there is nothing blocking the camera such as a case you have on it or piece of plastic on the lens if the iphone is new. We also want to give you some tips on how you can start taking some better photos, and videos for that matter with certain stabilization tricks. Before we get more into this also be sure to be using a great protection iphone case as well. So if your iphone 7 / iphone 7 plus back camera is not working your going to want to first
1.Try doing a quick restart on your iphone in case there is some kind of overheating issue going on
2. If you have the camera already open try closing it out completely by double tapping the home button and then forcing it to shut down. At this point try restarting it to see if it works
4. If your experience a freezing issue you might have too many apps running at once. Try closing everything completely out and the re launching the camera app
5. You should check there is nothing blocking the camera lens such as a case or piece of plastic
6. If your iphone 7 / iphone 7 plus back camera is still not working try check for an ios update which can fix any bugs or glitches
7. There is also a last option to reset your iphone and restore it as new through itunes (use this as a last resort if nothing else is working)
Anytime your iphone is having camera issues it can be extremely frustrating, but if you trouble shoot it enough you can usually get the problem fixed without having to contact apple or your phone provider. We also want to recommend getting a simple tripod for your iphone. These little things really come in handy for taking great photography and shooting video without worrying about the image getting distorted. The more you move your iphone the more chance it has at something getting blurred unless you have it completely stable in a tripod like this. Also don’t forget to be using a great protection iphone case as well. If your iphone 7 / iphone 7 plus back camera is not working our tips and fixes will have hopefully helped you out.