If your iphone 7 / iphone 7 plus screen is flickering we have some tips and fixes for the problem. Anytime your dealing with this kind of problem there definitely needs to be a pause for concern. There are some thing you need to ask yourself such as did I drop my phone too hard, or was it overheating, and it can also be that it has simply been on for too long without being turned off. There are some other serious issues such as a bad lcd that has worn out, but this would only happen if your iphone was more then a year old or so which can happen. Iphones are far from perfect, and anyone who has been an ios user for the last few years knows this. We are going to go over some fixes below, but also be sure to be using a great protection iphone case as well. So if your iphone 7 / iphone 7 plus screen is flickering your going to want to
1. Confirm there has been no water damage to your iphone. Even though the iphone 7 / iphone 7 plus is waterproof that is not the whole truth. If this phone is submerged in water you might be dealing with a defected lcd. We will get into what you can do if this is the case later on
2. Your also going to want to try and turn your iphone off for awhile. There is a chance that its simply overheating and been on for too long. Anytime your iphone has been on for over 150 hours straight it usually leads to some glitches
3. If your iphone 7 / iphone 7 plus screen is still flickering check the brightness setting and set it to a lower setting. Sometimes having the brightness jacked up on your phone can cause it to flicker. This can happen when its on the max brightness setting so try turning it down
4. Another thing that could cause this problem is a software glitch so check for an ios update which can help fix the problem
5. When all else fails try restoring your iphone as new through itunes, but make sure to backup everything first
These are some of our top tips if your iphone 7 / iphone 7 plus screen is flickering. If you still can’t get the problem solved it might be time to give the nearest apple store a visit, or at the very least give them a call. If you have any insurance on your iphone such as apple care plus you will be covered for a replacement. If you only have apple care then you will be out of luck. Also don’t forget to be using a great protection iphone case as well. You can subscribe below for more tips and tricks on everything ios.