If your locked out your galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus don’t freak out because we have all been there. Its pretty common to forget your passcode or password especially if your phone is brand new. Some people assume they now need to immediately reset there phones, but the good news is you absolutely should not do that. There is a much better method that will take less then a couple of minutes to accomplish. Before we get more into this we would also appreciate if you subscribed to us on youtube for more helpful tech tips and tricks. So if your locked out of galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus your going to want to
1. Go to the samsung find my mobile website by clicking here
2. Once you get here you should enter your email and password you used when you first set up your galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus. If you don’t remember signing up do not worry since it is likely you did and simply forgot (you would have had to go done this to access the samsung app store as well as get new themes for your phone)
3. If you did not ever create a samsung account when you first received your phone do not worry since you can still sign up
4. Once you have either signed into or signed up for the find my mobile we will now be able to get you back into your phone
5. So if your locked out of galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus you should now see an unlock my phone option in the upper right hand corner (remember you need to be logged into your samsung account in order for this to work)
6. You will then be able to setup a new passcode or password in your phones settings
Anytime your locked out of your galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus this is going to be your best option for getting back in. Its a much better alternative then doing a hard reset on your phone which will wipe everything off of it. If however you have most of your contacts, files, photos, and videos back up on your pc or dropbox account then go for it. Most people however will do much better just using the samsung find my mobile option. Also don’t forget to subscribe to us on youtube for more helpful tech tips and tricks. If you were locked out of your galaxy s8 / galaxy s8 plus this will have hopefully helped you out!