If your moto g5 / moto g5 plus is overheating we have some tips and fixes to get the problem taken care of. One of the most common reasons this happens is due to having your phone on for over 150 hours straight. You might also be dealing with some kind of virus as well. Don’t freak out however but getting this issue fixed needs to be done quickly before it starts to ruin your phones battery. Before we get more into this we would also appreciate if you subscribed to us on youtube for more helpful tech tips and tricks. So if your moto g5 / moto g5 plus is overheating your going to want to
1. Turn your phone off for a good 5-10 minutes to let it cool down. If it has been on for over 150 hours straight this could be causing it some problems
2. Also make sure you don’t have some kind of virus from downloading a third party app. This would be some what obvious as there would be add pop ups coming up on your home screen or browser. If this is whats happening its best to reset your phone completely
3. You should also check that your not close to or completely out of storage. Anytime your phones almost maxed out if can start to overheat so delete some things like apps, photos, and videos
4. If your moto g5 / moto g5 plus is overheating still you should also make sure you had not overcharged it. This can happen when you have it plugged in all night to a wireless charger or wall plug. Try leaving your phone off for a bit if you might have done this as well
5. One last thing you can try is running a software update on your phone which can fix any bugs or glitches it might be having
Anytime your moto g5 / moto g5 plus is overheating you should really act quick to get the problem taken care of. If you don’t you run the risk of your battery getting ruined which can lead to faster battery drain down the road. With the list of tips and fixes above we are confident you can get this issue taken care of quickly. We would also appreciate if you subscribed to us on youtube for more helpful tech tips and tricks. If your moto g5/ moto g5 plus is overheating this will have hopefully helped you out.