If your Nintendo Switch keeps disconnecting from internet we have some tips and fixes to get the issue taken care of. There is nothing worse then either being in a gaming session, or wanting to start one just to find out you have internet troubles. Don’t throw your console at the wall just yet as we have all been there before. Fortunately however we should be able to get this issue cleared up for you in no time. Whether your connected to wifi or using an Ethernet cable we will go over some of the tips and fixes to try below. Also be using a great carrying case for your console as well. Since this can be used as a mobile unit its probably a good idea to protect your investment from drops. So if your Nintendo Switch keeps disconnecting from internet your going to want to
1. Turn of your console completely off or even leave it off for a good 5-10 minutes. This is still an electronic and might have an overheating issue from being on too long which can cause things like lag and other small problems. Try this one out first then move on to our next tip
2. Go into the wifi settings on the unit and try to completely forget the network and try re signing in
3. Completely turn off your router and modem and then try re connecting
4. Make sure your Nintendo unit is in close enough range to pickup wifi. The controllers only get about 10 feet before you start to get disconnection issues to make sure its as close as possible to your router
5. If Nintendo Switch keeps disconnecting from internet still go into the units settings to see if its due for any kind of firmware update. Doing this can solve small glitches and problems so its also worth checking out
6. If nothing else is working try connecting with an Ethernet cable for the time being. If you still can’t get it working try calling Nintendo’s support team to try and help you trouble shoot the problem further
Anytime your Nintendo Switch keeps disconnecting from internet you can usually get it taken care of by following our listed above fixes. You should also be using a nice carrying case as well since it can help protect you from drops and scratches. Also be sure to subscribe to us on youtube for more tips on all things tech!