Pokerstars Mobile App Review
Pokerstars has been one of the most popular poker destinations since 2001. They host some of the biggest online tournaments such as there 1 million buy in tournament that happens every Sunday. Further more there mobile poker app is ridiculously fun, and allows you to play for real money straight from your phone. They also have a wide list of cash games and sit n gos you can play at anytime of the day as well. As we explore some of what makes them the best in the business we would like to mention if you currently live in the United States you will not be able to play for real money unless you live in New Jersey. We will also have some live game play you can check out as well.
1. The great thing about the Pokerstars app is that its free, looks great and is easy to download and install on any device. They also provide some cool in game features for customizing the look of your table, card color options, and of course auto mucking. Here is a list of some other features on this app.
- Personalized avatars and table design
- Web cashier letting you do all your banking directly from your mobile device
- Multi-tabling-up to 5 tables on iPads and up to 4 tables on other devices
- Ability to watch animated replays of the last hand and review hand histories
- Search feature to search for and track specific players
- Tutorials specifically designed for handset and tablet users Opportunity to chat with other players
2. Since Pokerstars has been operating since 2001 you can expect some of the fairest games with high level security. The site does its part ensure integrity, and at the same time weed out any collusion. The endorsement of well-respected internationally known poker pros like Daniel Negreanu, Barry Greenstein, and Greg Raymer provides an additional basis for placing one’s trust in this site.
3. If you have yet to create an account on Pokerstars you can do so here to take advantage of a 100% match of up to $600. You can also expect to be given some of the best loyalty and rewards of any poker room. The more you play you will be given vip points which you can use for tournament tickets, cash, prizes, poker gear, and accessories.
4. As far as banking you can expect to receive some of the fastest cash outs in the industry. It takes less than 72 hours to process a withdrawal, and another 3 to 5 days to receive the money in your bank account. Advanced encryption technology is your assurance that all of your personal information and financial transactions are completely protected.
With some closing comments on our Pokerstars mobile app review we think you would be crazy not to play on here. They have some of the biggest tournaments in the world, are currently the highest traffic site, and have one of the best mobile apps for ios and android. You can check them out here to grab that generous 100% sign up bonus, and good luck at the tables!