If your looking for the best mobile casinos you’ve landed in the right place. Technology has changed drastically in the casino industry. Fast forward to the present, and everything has become mobile, including the casino. From your favorite games like craps, blackjack, roulette, and poker favorites like Texas Hold ’em, the casino is just a touch away.
Mobile phone usage and internet penetration at all-time highs mean that mobile casinos are fast gaining popularity. As a result, you no longer have to visit a physical casino to play your favorite slot games.
Why Play On Mobile Casinos?
Being in the gaming halls where the action is taking place has its perks, as you tend to “feel” in the middle of the action. The thought of being able to order your favorite drink, and approach that blonde in the corner, and do a lot more feels nice.
That does not mean that playing mobile casino games puts you at a disadvantage. On the contrary, you still get the same gaming experience on mobile, and what matters most is the outcome of your cards or your turn.
Here are some fantastic reasons why you should give mobile casino gaming a try
1. A Phone Is All You’ll Need. Make That a Tablet At Most
Let’s face the truth. Entry into most casinos is not easy, especially if you don’t “look the part.” Most casinos need to see a valid state-issued ID like a driver’s license or a passport before entry. That’s not to mention the issue of distance, assuming the closest casino to your residence might be miles away.
2. You Have a Wide Range of Deposit Options
You would have to be physically present in a typical casino setting to make a deposit based on how much you would want to wager. However, thanks to advancements in online payments, you can facilitate a deposit on your couch. Be it a debit card, a credit card, or even crypto, the deposit options available are more than the available options at a physical casino.
4. A Welcome Bonus Awaits You
Most mobile casino games offer welcome bonuses, which are a great way to attract customers. Your welcome bonuses are usually given when you sign up, so there is no need to have claimed any winnings to access the bonus. You can actually grab a nice welcome bonus by clicking here. Now lets get into our top 3 best mobile casinos to be playing on right now.
First on our list of top mobile casino games is Ignition Casino. Owned by Lynton Limited and established in 2016, Ignition Casino is licensed by Curacao and the Kahnawake Gaming Commission.
Lynton Limited also runs other gaming sites like Bovada and Bodog Casino. These are two popular sites on the U.S gaming scene, so you can be assured that Ignition Casino is nothing going to be short of incredible.
- Great welcome bonus up to $3,000.
- Cryptocurrency is accepted as a form of payment
- American players are allowed
- The user interface is easy to navigate and quite intuitive
- Excellent customer service
- More than 250 games to choose from
- Sports betting is not available on Ignition Casino
- E-wallet deposit methods like Skrill and Neteller are not available.
I mentioned earlier that Bovada is a popular name on the gaming scene in America. Well, it’s THE most popular gambling site, with its competitors being nowhere close in terms of numbers. Its popularity and reliability have earned it a spot on my list of top mobile casino games, which is well deserved for the most part. Here is the good and the bad about the Bovada Casino’s mobile offering.
- Undeniably excellent track record and reputation
- Faster payout times when compared to some competitors (even with Bitcoin)
- Accepts Bitcoin as a means of deposit
- Poker and sports betting are available on Bovada
- Massive welcome bonuses starting from $250
- Great customer service, primarily through the live chat channel
- Lack of e-wallet methods for processing deposits and withdrawals
- The mobile casino has a smaller portfolio of games than the desktop version
- Credit card deposit fees are on the high side (5.9%)
El Royale Casino
Our final best mobile casino to be playing on is El Royale Casino. El Royale Casino is the latest entrant to our list, having commenced operations in 2020, and operated by Infinity Media Group LTD. Like Ignition Casinos, El Royale is licensed by Curacao.
El Royale has its payouts verified by the Central Disputes System, which means that the probability of withdrawal scams is low. In addition, the owners of El Royale have tried their best to make the gaming interface as lively as possible, and they did a great job with that.
- Mouth-watering welcome bonuses beginning from 240%, plus daily reload bonuses.
- Good customer support via live chat. Mail, and phone.
- No withdrawal fees
- The mobile site experience is smooth on both Apple and Android gadgets
- Single withdrawal limits of $2500 for first-time players
- Lack of sports betting
- The license information is not disclosed on the company site
Playing your favorite casino games like blackjack and roulette has never been easier. Mobile casino gaming makes this possible, thanks to the ease of accessibility, and the acceptance of US players by all the mobile casinos listed above. Also remember to have fun and know that each one of these casinos offers both practice and real money playing options.