We have the top 5 best smart watches under $150 for 2017 if your on a budget and looking for something cool. Smart watches are trendy items that have continued getting more popular in the last couple of years. They have some cool features similar to that of a phone, but also make nice fashion items. They always seem to stand out whenever your out with friends or family, and really have that cool factor to them. Whatever the reason you might want to grab one of these we will be going over out top 5 picks for the best smart watches under $150 for 2017 to help you stay within a strict budget.
1. Our first top pick is the Motorola Moto 360 SmartWatch for Android. This phone has some cool features such as scratch resistant glass, responds to your voice, fitness tracking, and works with tons of apps. However all that technical stuff is awesome, but what really should catch your eye is the style of this watch. Its one sharp looking accessory that is sure to make an impression on anyone who see’s it. This is a great option and one we highly recommend buying.
2. Our next best choice is the Samsung Gear S2. This is a great item for a first time smart watch user. It is water and dust resistant, comes in 3 colors, and looks very stylish. You can use a wide range of apps on it, and it also feels great on your wrist. It has a great price point as well.
3. Our next best smart watch under $150 2017 is the Sony SmartWatch 3. This one has some slick performance, a built in gps, and a square display. The square is a bit different then the circular one we have been used too, but it also gives this watch a unique style. Its current priced quite reasonably making it a great choice for someone on a budget.
4. Then we have the Ticwatch 2. This one comes in up to 4 different colors, and might be the most stylish option on this list. It has voice and easy touch control which make it very user friendly. It also can run gps apps, social media apps, and other os. It has some fitness features as well, but what really makes this one boss is the overall style and craftsmanship.
5. Our final option for the top 5 best smart watches under $150 2017 is the Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch. This watch will sync with both android and ios which is pretty cool. It has a battery life of up to 5 days which is awesome! Its also water resistant, stylish, and feels great on your wrist. This is a top choice so definitely check this one out as well. If you were looking for the best smart watches under $150 2017 our picks will have hopefully helped you out.