If your looking for poker sites that accept Zelle you’ve landed in the right place. This payment method is fairly new so not many sites are using it. This article will provide essential information about Zelle as a deposit method. You’ll also learn about some card room games and discover whether online poker is worth your time.
Is Online Poker Worth Playing?
Online poker allows you to enjoy the game at a convenient time. There’s no location restriction, which means that you can be anywhere at any time, depending on your schedule. Online poker also cuts down the time it takes for specific events like shuffling.
One of the most significant advantages of online poker is the vast game selection. Most websites provide unique game selections, including the Omaha Hi/Lo Poker. You can also enjoy the conventional 7 Card Stud and Razz.
Online poker ensures that players have huge benefits, including welcome bonuses, ongoing promotions, and the conventional V.I.P. promotion. Undoubtedly, online poker is worth playing, thanks to its long list of advantages.
Ignition Poker – Who Are They?
Ignition Poker is a relatively new online poker room for punters. The website started providing games to players in 2016, and they have created a valid name for themselves in the industry. Ignition Poker’s soft-launch was in August 2016, and they went all-in in October, which was after two months.
An interesting fact about Ignition is that the site is a rebrand of the popularly known Bovada. Currently, they are one of the largest poker platforms offering various games in the United States of America. Like every conventional poker room, they provide exciting games and bonuses for players.
Games Offered On Ignition Poker
There are various games available in the Ignition’s poker room. The website provides three cash games, including Omaha High/Low, Omaha, and Texas Hold’em. Impressively, the available games are in pot limit, no, limit, and the conventional fixed limit. Here’s more information on the available games:
- Texas Hold’em: Most players love the Texas Hold’em on the website. In most cases, bettors play the No-Limit Texas Hold’em. Most of the tournaments on Ignition Poker involve this cash game, and most punters enjoy $0.02/$0.05 down to $10/$20.
- Omaha Poker: This poker variation is a prevalent cash game on Ignition Poker. Most punters will enjoy up to 5/10 blinds almost every hour. On the platform, Pot Limit Omaha is standard in multi-table poker tournaments.
- Omaha Hi/Lo Poker: The Omaha Hi/Lo Poker is similar to the conventional Omaha. However, Ignition Poker spreads a small amount of Omaha Hi/Lo. The usual games reach 1/2 blinds, and it’s not common in the 2/4 and 3/6 limits on the site.
Using Zelle On Ignition
One of the methods of making deposits in Ignition Poker is using Zelle. The site doesn’t accept this method as a direct payment option like credit cards, but you can use it indirectly. If you don’t have a Zelle account, ensure you create one for use with Ignition Poker.
For a practical experience using Zelle, it’s essential to use the balance to get bitcoins from the recommended sellers on LocalBitcoins.com, a platform that helps in crypto-currency exchange. After you get your bitcoin, you can add it to your Ignition Poker account.
Bovada Poker – Who Are They?
Bovada is a top-notch card room that focuses on players in the United States. They started functioning between 2004 and 2016. However, they improved on the user interface, tournaments, and their game selection in 2017. Bovada Poker is a licensed website that operates out of Costa Rica, and they have a reputation for providing the best gambling experience to players.
Bovada is currently under Mohawk Morris Gaming Group, an organization that focuses on providing impeccable services to the appropriate casinos in the industry. The site offers a 100% match up to $500 as a welcome bonus for prospective and new punters. Based on the industry standards, Bovada Poker is a reputable and trustworthy card room.
Games Offered On Bovada
Players on Bovada can benefit from an impressive selection of poker games. Examples of the typical offerings include cash games, Sit & Go formats, and conventional tournament games. You can enjoy the Texas Hold’em, Omaha, and the Omaha Hi-Lo in terms of cash games. Note that each of them has levels starting very low at $0.01/$0.02
Here’s more information on each cash game:
- Texas Hold’em: The Hold’em is a standard poker variant that is available on Bovada. If you’re new to this game, you should note that it involves the hole cards, two cards dealt face down to each bettor. In three stages, there are also five community cards dealt face up.
- Omaha: The Omaha Hold’em is a poker variant that is similar to the Texas Hold’em. In Bovada, this cash game provides four cards for each of the bettors. The punters must make their best hand by using two of the cards, including three out of three community cards.
- Omaha Hi-Lo: This poker variant is a split-pot version of the conventional Omaha poker. In Bovada, punters typically play the game with fixed-limit betting, and it conventionally turns up in forms like H.O.R.S.E., which is a mixed game format.
Using Zelle On Bovada
Similar to poker card rooms like Ignition, Bovada also allows trades of Zelle for bitcoins via LocalBitcoins.com. On the forum, you will automatically get in touch with a bitcoin seller and make a purchase. Note that you need to transfer the coins to a deposit address from Bovada.
After a successful transfer, you can get the proper amount included in your Bovada account balance. One of the benefits of using Zelle on Bovada is the fast transfers through cryptocurrency transactions. If you don’t have a Zelle account and need to benefit from using them as a deposit option, ensure you create one with the appropriate credentials.
Final Thoughts On Using Zelle
If you were looking for poker sites that accept Zelle we hope this helps you out. Zelle is an efficient method of depositing to enjoy the available poker games. Both Bovada and Ignition Poker ensure that players have a seamless experience using it as a payment technique. For both card rooms, bitcoins transfer to the player’s account takes between half an hour to a full hour. To claim a first time deposit bonus using this payment method click here. Also good luck on the virtual felt!